Is the shortage of special education teachers crippling your district?
NTR offers virtual speech, occupational and behavior therapies!
Schools no longer have to suffer from high caseloads, inconveniences of therapist absenteeism or incur high transportation costs. Whether the school administration intends to deliver exclusive online therapies or a blend of online and onsite therapies, NTR is a success-proven organization that drives online therapy magic!
We believe that every student deserves an equal opportunity in boosting their academic performance.
Our therapists have their own virtual classrooms that enable them to connect with students on a personal level. What makes NTR different is the fact that we hire only quality-qualified professionals that are talented in telepractice. We go a step further by offering online support, training, and quality assurance services. Our mission is to ensure that no single school feels the load or burden of heavy caseloads or resource challenges. The online therapy sessions are not only educating but also engaging and fun, yes fun indeed! Wondering how we achieve this?
National TeleTherapy Resources is dedicated to excellent service delivery.
- Administration of standardized tests in an engaging manner
- Virtual IEP interactive meetings
- Goal centered therapy sessions
- Effective and timely communication with therapists and parents.
- Interactive game sessions
- Response to Intervention Programs (RTI)
- Evidence-Based Reading Intervention
In a move to provide federally mandated services to students, we use a secure HIPAA-compliant connection in order to ensure that privacy policies are adhered to. One way through which NTR has been able to go beyond and above the expectations of students and school administrations is by making sure that the therapy experience is fun for students but easy and friendly to our therapists and schools too.
In addition, information regarding the session notes, therapy updates, and other related schedules are made available to school staff. We are with you every step of the way and are committed to ensuring that students excel academically.
We utilize our cutting-edge technology to ensure that schools achieve the following:
- Comply with the law, state and federal requirements in service delivery
- Ensure that all children have an equal opportunity to excel in their academics
- Ensure that the online therapy sessions are engaging and delivered in a fun way
- Avoid or reduce transportation and other related costs
- Assist students whose physical nature or location limits their access to onsite therapy sessions
- Fill the shortage of therapists during staff leaves, homebound students and other unplanned situations.
- Reduce the effect of heavy caseloads
Partner with National TeleTherapy Resources (NTR) and let us link your school to its success.
Standards of Practice- The same online or in-person!
- “The use of telepractice does not remove any existing responsibilities in delivering services, including adherence to the Code of Ethics, Scope of Practice in Audiology and Scope of Practice in Speech-Language Pathology, state and federal laws (e.g., licensure, HIPAA), and ASHA policy. (ASHA position statement, 2005)”
- All of NTR’s therapists are licensed in the states in which they practice and all are members of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Our computer system offers fun and interactive games that are fully HIPPA compliant. The confidentiality of patient information is strictly enforced.
- You need an up to date computer
- A webcam
- High-speed internet connection
State of California NONPUBLIC, NONSECTARIAN AGENCY CERTIFICATION