Is the shortage of special education teachers crippling your district?
NTR offers virtual speech and occupational therapy!
NTR is here to secure the reality of online therapy for your students. Our professional SLPs are accredited by the state and are members of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA). By utilizing our top-notch technology and combining it with our dedicated therapists, linking students to their success has become a reality!
Schools no longer have to suffer from high caseloads, inconveniences of therapist absenteeism or incur high transportation costs. Whether the school administration intends to deliver exclusive online speech and occupational therapies or a blend of online and onsite therapies, NTR is a success-proven organization that drives the online therapy magic.
We believe that every student deserves an equal opportunity in boosting their academic performance.
Just like traditional onsite therapy, our therapists have their own virtual classrooms that enable them to connect with students on a personal level. What makes NTR different is the fact that we hire only quality-qualified professionals that are talented in telepractice. We go a step further by offering online support, training, and quality assurance services. Or mission is to ensure that no single school feels the load or burden of heavy caseloads or resource challenges. The online therapy sessions are not only educating but also engaging and fun, yes fun indeed. Wondering how we achieve this?
National TeleTherapy Resources is dedicated towards excellent service delivery. Our live connection therapy lessons involve.
- Administration of standardized tests in an engaging manner
- Virtual IEP interactive meetings
- Goal centered therapy sessions
- Effective and timely communication with SLPs and parents.
- Interactive game sessions
- Response to Intervention Programs (RTI)
- Evidence Based Reading Intervention
In a move to provide federally mandated services to students, we use a secure HIPAA-compliant connection in order to ensure that privacy policies are adhered to. One way through which NTR has been able to go beyond and above the expectations of students and school administrations is by making sure that the therapy experience is fun for students but easy and friendly to our therapists and schools too.
In addition, information regarding the session notes, therapy updates, and other related schedules is available to both parents and staff. We are with you in every step of the way and are more committed to ensuring that students excel academically.
We utilize our cutting-edge technology to ensure that schools achieve the following:
- Comply with the law, state and federal requirements in service delivery
- Ensure that all children have an equal opportunity to excel in their academics
- Ensure that the online therapy sessions are engaging and delivered in a fun way
- Avoid or reduce the transportation and other related costs
- Assist students whose physical nature or location limits their access to onsite therapy sessions
- Fill the shortage of SLPs during staff leaves, home bound students and other unplanned situations.
- Reduce the effect of heavy caseloads
Partner with National TeleTherapy Resources (NTR) and let us link your kids to their success. Our consultation, assessment services are at your disposal to ensure that your child gets the most appropriate Speech Language Pathologist (SLP).
Standards of Practice- The same online or in person!
- “The use of telepractice does not remove any existing responsibilities in delivering services, including adherence to the Code of Ethics, Scope of Practice in Audiology and Scope of Practice in Speech-Language Pathology, state and federal laws (e.g., licensure, HIPAA), and ASHA policy. (ASHA position statement, 2005)”
- All of NTR’s therapists are licensed in the states in which they practice and all are members of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Our computer system offers fun and interactive games that are fully HIPPA compliant. Confidentiality of patient information is strictly enforced.
- You need a up to date computer
- A webcam
- High speed internet connection
State of California NONPUBLIC, NONSECTARIAN AGENCY CERTIFICATION